Friday, April 22, 2011

Studio Reflection

I continued working on the two pieces I had previously began.  I began other however, I don't wish to post an image of it at this time...It's not going the way I would like it too.  I may not be persisting with that piece, it might end up in the rejection folder.  I've enjoyed incorporating the pastels into these two pieces and believe it has strengthened them as a whole.  I will continue to engage and persist and see where it brings me.  I envision them being seen as a series and can't wait to see the finished pieces. 

1 comment:

  1. They are good pieces, besides the fact that I am partial to most things done in watercolor. Many don’t realize how difficult working in this medium can be. Keep on painting because most watercolors don’t go the way we planned them anyway. I always call an audible in a piece and get back to them another day, the important part is do not stop.

    ReplyDelete